[Pskten] How's 10 Meter Psk

Dan Morris dbm72941mo at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 14 18:28:33 CST 2010

Jeff - It is always worth trying - 10M was open from my qth in NC this
afternoon to the PNW and NV for a short time but signals were pretty gud
---- So, if you want to try PSK sometime just let me know and we can try
meeting at a certain time --

Dan Morris  KZ3T  10-10 #41015
Ten-Ten Bars Mgr. 100-900 Bars